Designed for high net worth clients looking for an alternative fiduciary solution to more costly family office offerings.
Our Private Family CFO clients can effectively manage all aspects of their financial life through an all-inclusive partnership with a team of our most qualified certified financial planners and asset managers. Our most senior team members will help navigate and manage all stages of a client’s financial life from daily asset management and tax minimization to philanthropic endeavors and legacy planning. We believe this unique service has the potential to dramatically improve financial outcomes and give these clients greater confidence over their finances.
- Development of a family wealth strategy, vision, and mission statement
- Internal and external asset management oversight and reporting
- Implementation and oversight of an institutional quality Investment Policy Statement
- Real estate, auto, boat & aircraft purchase analysis and negotiation
- Comprehensive risk management
- Education planning
- Private investment due diligence
- Private business consulting
- Loan review & coordination
- Legacy planning
- Concierge services
- Cash-flow planning
- Tax, legal & insurance coordination
- Family wealth education
- Charitable planning
- Later life health and legal planning
- Surevest CEO & CIO oversight and accessibility
The minimum recommended net worth for this service is $5 million. The minimum fee is typically $10,000 per quarter.
This program is an all-inclusive flat-fee service that is determined based on the scope of work and net worth of the family we will be working with. In general, our fees are very competitive and are typically priced from 0.5 to 1% of our client’s overall net worth. These fees will never exceed 0.5% – 1% of our client’s net worth.
Disclosure: All fees and services are negotiable. This is not designed to be a comprehensive list of fees and/or services. Please see our firm’s form ADV for a comprehensive list of services, fees, and minimums.